Armstrong is very pleased to announce the release of Ace Online (AOL) – Engineering Version, an online selection tool that enables the design community to select Armstrong products from any location with an internet connection, and be able to access their database of projects from any computer. Ace Online will serve as a powerful tool to increase design efficiency and improve equipment selection practice.
The Armstrong online selection program has been completely remodeled to suit the needs of the design community, some of the enhancements include:
• Restriction free selections: Users are able to select Armstrong equipment and obtain desired information without having to enter project details, enabling them to obtain submittals, specifications and schedules in a timely manner. Having said this, the users are still able to enter the project information if they wish.
• New interface structure: User interface has been enhanced to be more intuitive, simple, and aesthetically pleasing.
• Sharing capabilities: The design engineer is able to share their projects with co-workers or their local representatives if they so choose. This allows the engineers to confirm selections, obtain equipment budget pricing easily, and review their projects with their representatives.
• New reports: The reports section of the program has been greatly improved. The report creation screen has been simplified, the report output formats standardized, and a new schedule report function has been added. This new function will enable users to create schedules for equipment.
• Dynamic Pump Curves: The duty point of your pump selection can by changed with drag & drop functionality. Ace Online provides both single-curve and multi-curve functionality.
• Link to 3D Drawings: For each pump selection, you can choose to view or download the drawing with exact dimensions in a variety of formats, including industry-standard 2D and 3D formats.
• Product Line: Pumps, circulators, heat exchangers, triple duty valves, suction guides, air / expansion control, controls, NFPA fire systems, and HVAC package systems.
Contact your local sales representative or SEC 888-948-7322